- This event has passed.
HealthQuest Dance Recital
June 15, 2014
*Registration has ended for this year’s Dance Recital*
The HealthQuest Dance Recital will be held at Hunterdon Central High School on Sunday, June 15th. Dress rehearsals are scheduled for Saturday, June 14th.
- Bring your child consistently to class. Instructors cannot choreograph on dancers who are not present. Absences affect the dancer, their classmates and the instructor.
- Once your child is registered for a class, they should remain in that class for the year.
- Costumes will be order by the HealthQuest Dance Academy by the end of January to ensure delivery in a timely manner.
- Once costumes have been ordered, even if you drop out of the recital, you will receive your costume in May. There are no refunds after the registration forms and payment has been processed.
- Children will be measured for their costumes during the weeks of January 7th and 14th. If your child is not in class during these weeks the instructor will estimate your child’s size.
- The dance recital is an exciting and important commitment. We will be having 2 performances that day so your child may be dancing at different times during the day depending on how many classes they are in and when they are. Please leave the entire day open for your child’s performing experience.
Reminder: If you participate in the dance recital, you are responsible for your family, or parent/child membership through June 30th. This includes the June 25th billing cycle.