- This event has passed.
Purposeful Play Seminar
December 2, 2014 @ 5:15 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Yes, your children can put their toys away! This workshop will take place in Dance Room 2 and discuss how to design your home to maximize your child’s independence, from the kitchen to the play room.
- Learn how to make things accessible to young children.
- Understand how teaching real-life skills teaches confidence and self-esteem.
- Help develop your child’s concentration.
- Nurture your child’s inner motivation by acknowledging effort, rather than outcome.
Your child will learn:
- Independence and self-discipline
- Real-life Skills
- Inner Motivation
Presented by: Danielle Casillo, Head Teacher, Acorn Montessori School
Sign up in the Youth Hallway. HealthQuest Non-Members are welcome. Bring a friend!